End of Tenancy cleaners in Battersea SW11
End-of-Tenancy professional cleaning service also known by many different names: deep-home cleaning, end of lease cleaning, one-off cleaning, move-out cleaning, vacate cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, handover cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond cleaning to name a few! Regardless of what you call it.... The Battersea End of Tenancy Cleanic are Battersea’s best end of tenancy cleaning company!
If you are moving off your Battersea, London SW11 house, into a new house, if you are leaving a rental in Battersea SW11 or moving into a one in Battersea, London, End of Tenancy Cleanic can help you! Trust us to take the stress away from leaving or moving into a property and let us save you your valuable time and energy so you can concentrate on your moving affairs.
Our move-out cleaning service consist of a detailed and competitive range of services. Unlike most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our combined offers) and are extremely flexible with the services included in our end of tenancy cleaning package. You can include or exclude services on request enabling us to better suit you and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
We have put together a list of everything that we cover in a standard move-out clean. If you need additional services (such as hard floor cleaning, carpet steam cleaning, professional cleaning of windows), please let us know when contacting us for a quote.
We also service commercial properties in Battersea, London SW11. If you are moving into a commercial property that needs professional initial cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is ending, call us and book us to visit and deliver to you a free written quotation.
In order to prepare an accurate quotation, sometimes we may require to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can most of the times give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard move-out cleaning service in Battersea, London SW11, provided by End of Tenancy Cleanic inclusions:
General/all premises cleaning
- In the air conditioner - filters and vents (if accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - dust clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum first and then wipe the shelves, panels and all walls inside the cupboards
- Doors - remove dust and wipe clean
- Light switches and power sockets - dust and wipe clean
- Floors - sweep and mop the hard floors
- Light fittings - vacuum and wipe clean
- Baseboards moldings including architraves - dust and wipe clean
- Walls - remove any light marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass from inside (inn and out if accessible) wipe down and clean sills
- Window tracks - vacuum and clean up
- Flyscreens - carefully clean with brush with soft bristles
- Mirrors (excluding full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dirt will require steam cleaning - not included
- Cupboards and drawers - vacuum and wipe clean
- Sink - remove and clean all the soilage or soap remnant
- Bench tops cleaned
- Cooker - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, extractor fan, main stove body
- Exhaust fan - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean bathtub, shower recess, screen and wall tiles
- Drawers and cabinets - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - remove and clean any soilage or soap remainder
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean interior and exterior
- Mirror - clean … for a perfect mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean (vacuum first)
- Sinks/basin - clean and remove all the soap remnant and stains
- Taps - clean limescale stains and polish
* Cleaning carpets by deep steam cleaning method is included in our combined offers
Please Note: Cleaning ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service, provided by End of Tenancy Cleanic in Battersea, London SW11.